Installation video is available at YouTube.
If you’re planning to build a website using WordPress, you must first ensure your hosting provider meets WP’s requirements.
- MySQL 5.0.15 or higher with PDO
- PHP 5.2
- PHP5 GD library installed
- Disabled error_reporting flag on production server
- Enabled mod_rewrite in Apache for clean URLs
- Memory limit set up at least 96MB
- CMB2 is required
- WP REST API is optional
To make everything working as smooth as possible, it is recommended not to use cheap hostings. We have best experience with VPS.
PHP 5.2 is minimal supported PHP, but it is always good to use most recent version.
- Copy both theme and child-theme folders into
- Navigate into admin “Appearance - Themes”
- Activate child theme
Please always use child theme. You can change all content of primary theme through child theme with custom actions and filters. Important advance of using child theme is that you never loose your changes after installing an update.
All theme options set in main theme are not available in child theme.
- Copy plugins into
- Navigate into admin “Plugins”
- Activate all necessary plugins
- Resave permalinks in “Settings - Permalinks”.
You can either use “One-click installstion” which will import data including demo content, widget settings and customizer options, or just demo content import.
One click installation¶
For the one click installation please enable “One click” plugin which is bundled with theme. After that navigate to “Tools - One click installation” and run the installation process. All data will be imported. Run the installation only on fresh WordPress installation. If the installation is incomplete, check your PHP error log for more information. You can investigate an issue in developer console in browser by sniffing the content of XHR queries.
- Install WordPress Importer plugin
- Navigate in admin to “Tools - Import”
- Click on import for “WordPress”
- Look for exports folder in your theme
- Locate and choose
This will import only the demo content. All other settings like widgets or customizer options will NOT be imported.
Demo data is containing only the placeholder images.
In exports folder you can find
widget_logic.json which can be used for importing the widgets. All widgets can be imported by using plugins
Widget Logic and Widget Settings Importer/Exporter.
There is no option to manually import customizer settings.